Last Updated: September 24, 2021
THIS WARRANTY AND RETURNS DOCUMENT RELATES TO ANY PRODUCTS THAT YOU HAVE PURCHASED FROM GROBO PURSUANT TO THE GROBO TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ONLINE OFFERS TO PURCHASE (“PURCHASE TERMS AND CONDITIONS”), AND IS INCORPORATED BY REFERENCE INTO THAT AGREEMENT. IN THE EVENT OF A CONFLICT BETWEEN THE WARRANTY TERMS OF THIS DOCUMENT AND THE PURCHASE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, THIS DOCUMENT SHALL PREVAIL TO THE EXTENT OF THE CONFLICT.
ANY CAPITALIZED TERMS NOT DEFINED HEREIN SHALL HAVE THE MEANING SET FORTH IN THE PURCHASE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Sometimes things happen that are beyond our control. If in the unlikely event, your item arrives in less than perfect condition please contact us and we will make it right.
Limited One-Year Warranty
Our Products are warrantied against manufacturing defects for a period of one (1) year from the original date of delivery of the Product to you. Our sole obligation in the event of such defects during this period is to repair or replace the defective part or product with a comparable part or product; how we replace or repair the Product is at our sole discretion. Replaced or repaired Products will be warrantied for the remainder of the original warranty period or thirty (30) days from the date of delivery of the replaced or repaired Product to you, whichever is longer. Please note that this warranty ONLY applies to orders placed on our website at www.grobo.io, and only to the original purchaser.
You agree to fully read the instructions and guidance we provide and review the Product’s capabilities and constraints before using the Product. Notwithstanding the limited warranty above, you assume all liability and we have no obligation whatsoever to you or anyone else for any of the following:
- use of the Product for High-Risk Activities (defined below);
- use of the Product other than in accordance with our published specifications and/or Documentation;
- modifications, alterations, adjustments or repairs to the Product made by a third party other than us or a third party we authorize;
- failure by you or a third party to comply with environmental and storage requirements for the Product specified by us, including, without limitation, temperature or humidity ranges;
- damage from external causes such as dirt, sand, battery leakage, power surges, or improper usage of any electrical source;
- use of the Product in combination with any third-party devices or products that we have not provided or recommended to you;
- any damage to property or persons caused by your use of the Product that is not caused by material defect, including damages or injuries caused by your failure to understand the functionalities of the Product and use the Product in accordance with its specifications;
- leaving the Product in direct sunlight for long periods;
- attempting to power the Product with any charger or power source other than the one provided by Grobo;
- attempting to affix anything to the Product;
- failure to determine the suitability of the Product for your intended use;
- failing to make sure that any other person who uses the Product also complies with these terms and any other guidance we provide you, whether this guidance is included in writing with the Product or made available on our website;
- any continued use of the Product after you detect any material defect;
- failure to adhere to relevant laws and local government rules; and
- any other improper use of the Product.
All Products that are returned to us become our property. We are not responsible for any content or information stored in any Product you return to us, whether under warranty or not.
You agree to read, and abide by any written instructions shipped with your Product and all safety precautions contained therein. If you do not understand any part of any of these instructions or the functionality of Product, you may view the Support Center or contact us at email@example.com.
The Product is not designed or intended for use in any application or hazardous environment that requires fail-safe performance, where the failure or inaccuracy of the Product might result in or cause death, personal injury, collision, or significant environmental damages (“High-Risk Activities”).
High-Risk Activities include without limitation operation in outdoor environments.
EXCEPT FOR THE EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTIES SET FORTH IN THIS WARRANTY DOCUMENT, ALL OTHER STATUTORY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES AND/OR CONDITIONS OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABLE QUALITY OR MERCHANTABILITY, AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE, ARE DISCLAIMED. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED FROM GROBO OR ELSEWHERE, WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary by jurisdiction.
TO THE EXTENT NOT PROHIBITED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOST DATA OR REVENUE, OR FOR SPECIAL, INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOST SAVINGS, LOST DATA, COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS, YOUR INABILITY TO USE THE PRODUCT, OR ANY OTHER SIMILAR ECONOMIC OR COMMERCIAL LOSS HOWEVER CAUSED REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE PRODUCT, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN THE EVENT THAT WE ARE LIABLE UNDER ANT CAUSE OF ACTION, OUR LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO DIRECT DAMAGES ACTUALLY INCURRED AND SHALL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR THE PRODUCT. The foregoing limitations will apply even if any warranty or remedy provided under this Agreement fails of its essential purpose. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
Returns and Refunds
Grobo offers a 30-day return policy on all new units, beginning when the unit leaves the Grobo facility. Refurbished products are final sale and are not eligible for this return policy. All returned product(s) must be unopened and 100% complete in original packaging, with any manuals and accessories included. The product(s) must be free from any physical damage.
Shipping will not be refunded. A fee of 150USD to cover the cost of return shipping will be deducted from the total refund.
Consumables, accessories and swag are final sale and not eligible for return or refund. Should there be a defect with the product, please contact customer support and it will be repaired or replaced at Grobo's discretion.
Sending Your Product Back to Us
Refunds cannot be granted once the item has been shipped. Returns can only occur if there is damage which falls under the Limited One-Year Warranty.
To make a return;
- Check out our Support Page to troubleshoot your issue - a lot of the time it could be a quick fix you can do at home!
- Can’t find your answer? Ask in our Community of Growers
- If you still cannot find your answer, contact Grobo Customer Support to report the issue
- If the issue cannot be solved and it is deemed the Product must be returned to us to fix, the Customer Support Representative will provide you a Return Materials Authorization form (RMA) number
- Only Products with original packaging and free of any defect or damage will be accepted
- The Grobo Customer Support Representative will send you return labels along with instructions on how to properly affix them to the package
- A pick-up will be scheduled and you will be updated when Grobo has received your unit
If we determine to repair or replace your Product under the Limited One-Year Warranty, we will pay the return costs for ground shipping. If we reasonably determine that the Product you returned is not defective or is subject to the exclusions set forth below, we will contact you and will arrange for reshipment to you at your cost, plus a handling fee equal to fifteen (15%) of the Product purchase price. If you decline to pre-pay such shipping and handling costs, we are under no obligation to return such non-defective Product to you.
Receiving Your Grobo
- When your Grobo arrives, give it a thorough check for any damages - do not sign the delivery slip without checking.
- If no damages are seen, please be sure to sign the delivery receipt in the presence of the delivery company representative to indicate your delivery has been received.
- If damages exist, contact us ASAP at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do not dispose of the packaging until your Grobo has been thoroughly checked for damages during shipping.
- Damages reported more than 3 days after delivery will not be covered.
- A signed delivery receipt, without notations of missing, damaged or incorrect item(s) represents your acceptance of the complete order in perfect condition.
You may cancel your order any time before it leaves our warehouse for a full refund. We do not grant refunds once the unit has been shipped from our warehouse.
Shipping Address Changes
If you wish to change the delivery address, please contact email@example.com before the item is dispatched to you. If your order is already on its way to you than there will be a rerouting fee.