We recently got to check out some awesome bags made for bud enthusiasts. Stashlogix is a company based out of Colorado that wants to help people keep their weed and other medicine safe and away from children and pets. Sure, you can do that with a safe, but their locking bags are much more functional! Stashlogix has meticulously designed a variety of stylish stash bags that look good and remain discreet. This keeps your weed and your loved ones safe. Stashlogix sent us a couple of their smell proof bags to try out for ourselves... so here's what we think.
The Silverton ($44 - 69 USD)
- Can be taken around but best for home use
- Looks similar to a lunch bag
- Not the easiest to carry around with you all day
- Many different compartments which are adjustable and customizable
- Three size options: Small, Medium, Large
- Two color options
- Lots of storage which can fit many different sized jars
- Hardshell case
The Durango ($49 USD)
- Made for adventures
- Looks similar to a fanny pack or cross body bag
- Easy to carry around hands free
- Optional add on for a water bottle
- Only one color option
- Smaller that the Silverton making it easier to take everywhere but has less storage
- One large pocket and no dividers for separate compartments
- Breathable mesh on the inside against your body, if you're biking or running it won't make you sweat
So, are the Stashlogix bags worth it?
Our Grobo team agrees that if you want to keep your stash safe, this is an awesome bag for the job.
They look good, are made with high quality materials, and nearly impossible to get into if you don't know the code. What are you waiting for?