We recently got to check out some awesome bags made for bud enthusiasts. Stashlogix is a company based out of Colorado that wants to help people keep their weed and other medicine safe and away from children and pets. Sure, you can do that with a safe, but their locking bags are much more functional! Stashlogix has meticulously designed a variety of stylish stash bags that look good and remain discreet. This keeps your weed and your loved ones safe. Stashlogix sent us a couple of their smell proof bags to try out for ourselves... so here's what we think.
- Can be taken around but best for home use
- Looks similar to a lunch bag
- Not the easiest to carry around with you all day
- Many different compartments which are adjustable and customizable
- Three size options: Small, Medium, Large
- Two color options
- Lots of storage which can fit many different sized jars
- Hardshell case
- Made for adventures
- Looks similar to a fanny pack or cross body bag
- Easy to carry around hands free
- Optional add on for a water bottle
- Only one color option
- Smaller that the Silverton making it easier to take everywhere but has less storage
- One large pocket and no dividers for separate compartments
- Breathable mesh on the inside against your body, if you're biking or running it won't make you sweat
What We Love About Stashlogix
They call themselves thoughtful, secure and discreet, so we wanted to check it out for ourselves. Here's what we think:
Thoughtful: Stashlogix looks good with many different colours, sizes and shapes that work well for a variety of situations. You can see when you're holding it that a lot of thought went into the design to make sure that it has enough space and compartments to hold all of your cannabis and accessories, but still small enough and stylish enough that you can easily carry it around with you. It easily fit our cannabis, Mighty vape, grinder, and more.
Secure: The locks are high quality and dependable. We take the safety of our children and pets very seriously and Stashlogix has shown us that their storage systems are tough enough to handle whatever's thrown at it. We threw it, stepped on it, smushed it and it held up like nothing was done to it. Still looked and worked like new.
Discreet: We had a few different opinions here at Grobo. The Durango fanny pack looked like a normal fanny pack and works well if you can pull off that look. The Silverton is a bit more obvious, especially with the exposed lock and the lunchbox style design. In our opinion, the Silverton isn't the most obvious, but it also isn't the most discrete.
- Smell proof bags
- High quality materials
- Variety of shapes and sizes
- Keeps kids and pets safe
- The colour choices are limited
- The Silverton might be bigger than what you would normally carry around
So, are the Stashlogix bags worth it?
Our Grobo team agrees that if you want to keep your stash safe, this is an awesome bag for the job.
They look good, are made with high quality materials, and nearly impossible to get into if you don't know the code. What are you waiting for?
Need to home grow some weed first?
At Grobo we make home grow boxes that give everyone a green thumb.