Cool Features in the LEVO II.
We like the sleek and discrete look. While we're proud consumers, we don't want obvious cannabis tools on our counters when the mother in law shows up. This system is safe, comes in many colors and looks great on the counter top all the time. We asked a few friends and the system is most often confused for a fancy coffee brewing system which is perfect.
1. Keeps your green green. No harmful additives, solvents or emulsifiers needed when you extract with the LEVO II.
2. You decide everything. The ingredients and strength of extract are all in your control.
3. Saves time. Not only will it dry your plants for you (which can take days the old fashioned way) but it will extract your oils and butter in hours while you're off getting other things done. No more full days of work dedicated to extraction.
4. Gentle Extraction methods. The LEVO II won't aerate your oils and butters (a common problem with the traditional extraction methods) which will give it a longer shelf life.
Overall, this is quality made system that does what it promises: efficiently and easily extracts oils and butters. It comes with a big upfront cost, but in exchange for complete control with minimal work, we think it's absolutely worth it.
- Clean, no harmful additives
- Complete control
- Minimal time and work
- Great design, many colors
- Quality, won't aerate
- Not Cheap
- Need free counter space
So, is the LEVO II worth it?
Absolutely. The quality and consistency of the extraction is worth the initial cost.
It's a quality made system that'll last and give you more time to use your oils and butters, instead of extracting them.
Need to home grow some cannabis first?
At Grobo we make home grow boxes that give everyone a green thumb.
Disclaimer: This article may contain affiliate links which means that, at no additional cost to you, Grobo will earn a commission if you click through and purchase. Grobo is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Grobo Inc. receives a commission on all purchases made through our Amazon links.